5.03.2005

SWM 5-7-5: The Personal Ad Haikus



Cute, smart, funny, broke.
Good lay. Gets chubby, drunk when
off
Dope. Average dick.






I am a genius.
I'll make your ears ring. You know
you want this. Call me.






Wilderness? Been there.
Scary, and exciting. I have
seen the Elephant.






I like the World, or
most of it. Next time, I'd like
to be: Someone Else.






Single for a year.
Not too lonesome, but then
I jerk off a lot.






Fuck you! I am not
crazy. There's niggers on the roof.
Again. I can smell them





You'll probably bore me
unless I'm medicated.
Sounds OK to me.






Been in a bad mood
for
twenty years. Though you can't
fix me,
let's pretend.






Don't get married. Till
I move to Cali. Till you
get to meet me. Next year.






Have awesome dog. Don't
have job. Live with my dad - who
I dream of killing.






You could do much worse,
but long-term, I'm a disaster.
Your favorite mistake.






Girls write poems for
me. I've fucked fifty women.
Next bitch: rhapsodize!






Speedballs? You're talking
my language - that huge sound that
you smell in your mind.






Open-minded - but
I wont smoke crack, huff gas, or
give you any money.



(Editor's note: if a word can be pronounced using 2 or 3 syllables, definitely go with 2. Hyphenation is not permitted but the preceding may include the "haiku bonus" which is a totally free bonus syllable, usually added at the end, thus 5-7-6)

1 Comments:

Blogger lw5h41syif said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home